Jackson Jacob & Matthew Palsenbarg (The Tour LAB @ Northview)
2019 Tournament of Champions presented by Tee-On Golf Systems Inc. winners**
**Tournament not contested in 2020
Mike Smedstad, Executive Professional
Brian Coe, Head Professional
Early Registration discount: $385 (Until May 10 - 4:00 p.m. PT)
Regular Entry: $410 (May 11 - May 21 - 4:00 p.m. PT)
Price includes $20 Skins game entry
May 21, 2020 (4:00 p.m. PT)
Entry will be limited to the first 40 teams who meet the PGA of BC's eligibility requirements.
$6,000 - Professionals
$6,000 - Amateurs (prizing total)
*based on a full field
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Golf Casual during competition and reception (see here for detailed description). Professionals: please inform your amateur playing partner of dress code requirements.
Two-person team consisting of a Club Professional and a current club champion or other designated amateur from their facility. The professional must be a Head, Executive or Head Teaching Professional, while the amateur must be a member of the same facility at the time the Tournament of Champions is conducted. If a Professional of the designated category is unable to attend, a Class "A" Professional from the same facility may take their place. Facilities employing only Candidates for Membership may enter a team consisting of an amateur and Candidate for Membership.
Club champions who are not amateurs at the time of the Tournament of Champions will not be eligible, as defined by the Amateur Status with Golf Canada. If a Club Championship winner is unable to participate, the runner-up or club designate may act as a substitute.
The PGA of BC Tournament of Champions is an 18-hole Best Ball format. Professionals should return their team scorecard with the team score only. Ensure that scorecards denote which player's score was used on each hole. Scorecards should be returned to the PGA of BC immediately after completion of play.
PROFESSIONAL PURSE & AMATEUR PRIZING
*All participants will be competing for team prizes, paid to Professionals in the form of a cash purse and to amateurs in the form of merchandise and/or credit in the golf shop at Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
In this competition, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his/her play (e.g. elevation changes, wind speed, etc.) the player is in breach of Rule 14-3. First breach of Rule 14-3 is a two stroke penalty, any subsequent breach is disqualification.
9:00 a.m. - Registration opens
10:00 a.m. - Tee Times begin
Practice rounds can be booked for May 30, 2021 between 1:00p.m. - 3:00p.m.
Amateur rate is $99.00 plus tax
Deadline for participants to book a practice round is May 17, 2021
All practice rounds should be booked through Brian Coe, email@example.com
REGISTRATION & SCORING AREA
Upon arrival please proceed to registration to pick up the amateur's tee gift, sign a power-cart waiver and to let PGA of BC event staff know you've arrived. Following play, please remember to turn in your scorecard at the designated scoring area.
The use of power carts will be permitted at the players expense.
Following play, a limited prize presentation honouring the top finishers will take place in accordance with COVID-19 protocols. Prize cheques will be mailed shortly after the event.
- Mayfair Lakes Golf Club, Brain Coe & TBA
- Royal Colwood Golf Club, Rich Chlopan & Kevin Carrigan
- Revelstoke Golf Club, Dean Jackson & John Ferguson
- Pitt Meadows Golf Club, Wes Doka & Ryan Lloyd
- Meadow Gardens Golf Club, Craig Barr & Kris Yardley
- Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club, Ashley Zibrik & Tyson Burch
- Arbutus Ridge Golf Club, Andrew Hajer & Adam Gregory
- Ledgeview Golf & Country Club, Brad Clapp & Dean Huston
- Copper Point Golf Club, Scott McClain & Kent Gunter
- Overlander Golf & Events Centre, Jesse Crowe & Jay Greatrex
- Squamish Valley Golf Club, Scott Wengi & Scott Sellers
- Point Grey Golf & Country Club, David Zibrik & Jeff Dagg
- Rivershore Golf Links, Kevin Oates & Ryan Krisko
- Chilliwack Golf Club, Ryan Tofani & Mike McGimpsey
- Seymour Creek Golf Centre, James Legault & Stephen Jungaro
- Black Mountain Golf Club, Russ Latimer & Kip Skabar
- Northview Golf & Country Club, Greg Pool & Coco Pei
- Fairview Mountain Golf Club, Brian McDonald & Thierry Martine
- Gorge Vale Golf Club, Michael Heenan & Curtis McCormac
- Kelowna Golf & Country Club, Rob Anderson & Mike Byland