Mark Kitts & James Presnail (Shadow Ridge Golf Club)
2021 PGA of BC Pro-Assistant Champions
Bill Kelly, Executive Professional
Jared siminoff, Head Professional
Registration Fee: $475
*price includes two-day Skins Game ($20/day). Skins tallied after each round and paid out after the event
Entry will be limited to first 60 entrants who meet the PGA of BC's eligibility requirements.
NEW WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
- Registrants will receive their full entry fee refunded within 10 Days of registering
- Registrants will be charged a $50 administration fee if withdrawing after 10 Days of registering for an event but 14 Days before the start of the event.
- Registrants will not be refunded their entry fee if they withdraw from an event after 14 Days before the start of the event, unless the position is filled by another player.*
- Members who do not have priority into events and are on the waitlist will be notified of any open spots in the event 21 Days before the start of the event.
- 21 Days before the start of the event registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
**In the case that a waiting list has been created, entry fees may be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee should the position be filled by another player.
Registration Deadline: June 24 @ 4:00 p.m. PT
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Golf Casual; shorts permitted for practice & competition rounds
Two-person team to consist of one Head, Executive or Head Teaching Professional and one Assistant Professional from the same facility. A Head Professional and an Executive Professional may play on the same team, but two Assistant Professionals may not form a team. Two Head Professionals from different facilities will not be allowed to participate as they have been in previous years.
The Pro-Assistant Championship is a 36-hole competition.
Round 1 (1:00pm shotgun) will be a Best-Ball format. Each member of each team plays their own ball on every hole. At the completion of the hole, the lowest score among team members serves as the team score.
Round 2 (8:00am shotgun) will be a Scramble format. Both players hit tee shots, pick the best shot, and then both players hit again-continuing this process until the ball is holed out.
Scorecards should be returned to the PGA of BC immediately after completion of play. In the event of a tie, a sudden death playoff will commence immediately and will be in an Alternate Shot format.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
The use of electronic distance measuring devices is permitted in PGA of BC events. Those devices capable of measuring distance ONLY will be permitted. Devices capable of measuring other factors, such as elevation change, must be turned off.
CHAMPIONSHIP DINNER AND AWARDS
All teams are required to attend the Monday reception and dinner, as well as the Tuesday reception and prize presentation. Please note that the PGA of British Columbia Dress Code GOLF CASUAL will be in effect for all Professionals at all post-round functions.
Participants can book a practice round between 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM. Please email Jared Siminoff at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a time.
No charge for green fees. Participants will be responsible for covering the golf cart fee, if they choose to take one.
REGISTRATION & SCORING AREA
Scorecards will still be required, but competitors will not be required to sign their own scorecard upon completion of play round. Confirmation of scores will be conducted verbally with a member of the tournament committee at the scoring area with safety measures. Only the Club Professional from each team will be permitted in the scoring area.
The use of a power cart is REQUIRED at the Pro-Assistant Championship. Team members may request individual carts in the interest of physical distancing.
All teams are required to attend the Tuesday reception and prize presentation. Please note that the PGA of British Columbia Dress Code GOLF CASUAL will be in effect for all Professionals at all post-round functions.
Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community
$219/night Double Queen
$259/night King Suite
*based on double occupancy
Please email Paulina at email@example.com or call 250-703-5072, use the code PGABC22 to receive the group rate.
Please book prior to June 1st to guarantee your room.
Room floorplans vary, please book early to get your desired floorplan.
- Bill Kelly & Jared Siminoff, Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community
- Bruce Vermee & Jason McKinlay, The Harvest Golf Club
- Craig Barr & Curtis Baldwin, Meadow Gardens Golf Club
- Andrew Smart & Zac Carson, Nicklaus North Golf Course
- Andrew Hajer & Jayme Young, Arbutus Ridge Golf Club
- Nathan Grieve & Jeff Liddle, Talking Rock Golf Course
- Ian Stone & Ben Griffin, Uplands Golf Club
- Brian Coe & Ben Tsai, Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club
- Ryan Tofani & Zach Olson, Chilliwack Golf Club
- Chris Wilson & David Kuss, Nanaimo Golf Club
- Alec Hubert & Andrew Bentley, Kamloops Golf & Country Club
- Jordan Fletcher & Scotty Cameron, The Redwoods Golf Course
- James Legault & Larry Park, Seymour Golf Creek Golf Centre
- Richard Chlopan & TBD, Royal Colwood Golf Club
- Winston Michell & Craig Young, Royal Colwood Golf Club
- Lee Ranger & TBD, The Okanagan Golf Club
- Dave Munn & Brody St-Martin, Shuswap National
- Mark Strong & Randy Smith, Sagebrush Golf Club
- Miles Palahniuk & Keith Martin, Tower Ranch Golf Club
- Scott Cranston & Tyler Thorau, Olympic View Golf Club
- Axle Riley & Blake Hamilton, Ardmore Golf Course
- Ashley Zibrik & Michelle Waters, Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club
- Jeff Palmer & Callum Ashby, Highland Pacific Golf
- Mike Loewen & Cody Bell, Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club
- Lee Alarie & Josh Johnston, Gallagher's Canyon Golf Club
- Alan Kristmanson & Duncan Savage, Whistler Golf Club
- Warren Reeves & Tyler Stene, Highland Pacific Golf
- William Mounsteven & Jesse Moussa, Campbell River Golf & Country Club
- Dave Zibrik & Clay Madden, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- Mike Cyndroski & Robbie Woods, Richmond Country Club
- Brent Durrheim & Jordan Rodda, Beach Grove Golf Club
- James Heath & Jamie Stirling, GOLFTEC Coquitlam
- Norman Baufeld & Matthew Bartholomew, GOLFTEC Vancouver
- Sean Thompson & TBD, The Vancouver Golf Club
- Paul Whittingham & Scott Merriam, Cranbrook Golf Club
- Cindy Soukoroff & Mike Pearson, St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino
- James Presnail & Mark Kitts, Shadow Ridge Golf Club
- Adam Blair & TBD, Vernon Golf & Country Club
- Greg Pool & TBD, Northview Golf & Country Club
- Padraic O'Rourke & Danny Long, The Fairmont Chateau Whistley Golf Club
- Brian McDonald & Rob Tadey, Fairview Mountain Golf Club
- Shawn Keough & Corry Butler, Big Sky Golf Club
- Nate Beauchamp & Arjan Khaira, GOLFTEC South Surrey
- Bradlee Jone & Brooks Jones, Vernon Golf & Country Club
- Patrick Lago & Craig Titterington, Lago Golf Academy
- Steve Liddicoat & TBD, University Golf Club
- Derek Orr & Doug Hastie, Iron & Wood Golf Simulators
- John Randle & Adrien Wright, Morningstar Golf Course
- Chris Medford & Matt Gillett, Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
- Matt Carrothers & Don Brett-Davies, GolfTEC North Vancouver
- Brad Clapp & Brady Stead, Ledgeview Golf Club
- Lindsay Bernakevitch & TBD, Victoria Golf Club
- Scott McClain & Dale Moore, Copper Point Golf Club
- Mike Heenan & Edd Boudreau, Gorge Vale Golf Club
- Norm Jackson & Andy johnson, Cowichan Golf Club
- Richard Ingle & Gordy Scutt, Victoria Golf Club
- Russ Latimer & Craig Forbes, Black Mountain Golf Club
- Tyrel Griffith & Shane Pugliese, Black Mountain Golf Club
- Victor Vianzon & John Vu, Quilchena Golf & Country Club
- Jordan Murphy & Lucas Nonni, Bear Mountain Golf & Tennis Resort