(Birdies & Bucket Family Golf Centre)
2022 Jack McLaughlin Memorial PGA of BC Pro-Junior Champions
Brian Schaal, Executive Professional
Scott McClain, Head Professional
NEW WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
- Registrants will receive their full entry fee refunded within 10 Days of registering
- Registrants will be charged a $50 administration fee if withdrawing after 10 Days of registering for an event but 14 Days before the start of the event.
- Registrants will not be refunded their entry fee if they withdraw from an event after 14 Days before the start of the event, unless the position is filled by another player.*
- Members who do not have priority into events and are on the waitlist will be notified of any open spots in the event 21 Days before the start of the event.
- 21 Days before the start of the event registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
**In the case that a waiting list has been created, entry fees may be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee should the position be filled by another player.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and consented to the regulations outlined in the 2023 PGA of BC Tournament Manual.
July 2nd, 2023
$2,500 Amateur Prizing
*based on a full field
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Golf Casual See here for detailed description.
The Jack McLaughlin Memorial PGA of BC Pro-Junior Championship is an 18-hole Two-Net Best-Ball Event.
Maximum handicap factor for Female Competitors - 40.4
Maximum handicap factor for Male Competitors - 36.4
*Scoring will be based off of 80% of converted course handicap
Caddies for this event will not be permitted. Spectators are welcome to attend and follow groups so long as they do not interfere with the course of play. Power Carts will not be permitted for players or spectators (motorized pull/push carts will be permitted). It is important to note that all patrons arriving at Copper Point Golf Club must abide by the Club’s guest policies, including dress code and cell phone policies (no denim, cargo shorts, silent cell phone communication only, etc.).
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
In this competition, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his/her play (e.g. elevation changes, wind speed, etc.) the player is in breach of Rule 14-3. First breach of Rule 14-3 is a two stroke penalty, any subsequent breach is disqualification.
REGISTRATION & SCORING AREA
Upon arrival please proceed to registration. At this time, please hand in any unsubmitted Waivers and pick up tee gift from our presenting sponsor COBRA PUMA Golf Canada. Immediately upon your return to the Clubhouse, please hand in your scorecard at the designated scoring area. It is imporant to note that you are only responsible for marking GROSS scores on the scorecard. Our scoring system will determine the proper NET scores.
The use of power carts is NOT PERMITTED at the Pro-Junior Championship. Medical exemptions ONLY
Attendance is required until the awards presentation has concluded.
- Copper Point Golf Club (1)
- Spur Valley Golf Resort
- St. Eugene Golf Resort
- Golden Golf Club
- Cranbrook Golf Club
- Copper Point Golf Club (2)
- Copper Point Golf Club (3)
- Copper Point Golf Club (4)