Ashley Zibrik (Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club)
2022 PGA of BC Women's Champion
Lindsay Bernakevitch, Head Professional
Registration Fee: $245
NEW WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
- Registrants will receive their full entry fee refunded within 10 Days of registering
- Registrants will be charged a $50 administration fee if withdrawing after 10 Days of registering for an event but 14 Days before the start of the event.
- Registrants will not be refunded their entry fee if they withdraw from an event after 14 Days before the start of the event, unless the position is filled by another player.*
- Members who do not have priority into events and are on the waitlist will be notified of any open spots in the event 21 Days before the start of the event.
- 21 Days before the start of the event registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
**In the case that a waiting list has been created, entry fees may be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee should the position be filled by another player.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and consented to the regulations outlined in the 2023 PGA of BC Tournament Manual.
Friday, September 15, 2023 at 4:00pm PT
*based on a full field
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Golf casual during competition.
Open to all female members in good standing. Priority will be given to those members employed in the golf industry. Members must have held designation for a minimum of 30 days prior to the Championship.
The scoring format for the 36-hole PGA of BC Women's Championship is based on a stableford scoring system. Scorecards should be returned to the PGA of BC scoring table immediately after completion of play. It is the player's responsibility to ensure there are scores for each hole and two signatures on his/her scorecard.
Caddies will be permitted during Championship play.
The use of power carts is NOT permitted for this Championship. Medical exemptions permitted.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
In this competition, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his/her play (e.g. elevation changes, wind speed, etc.) the player is in breach of Rule 14-3. First breach of Rule 14-3 is a two stroke penalty, any subsequent breach is disqualification.
Monday - 1:00PM
Tuesday - 8:00AM
2022 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
No cost for participants in the Women's Championship
Pro-Am will start at 2:00pm and will include dinner
Players will be entered in Birdies and/or Skins Game - Purse TBD by field size
12:30 Practice Round & Pro-Am Registration Opens
14:00 Shotgun Start **
18:30 Pro-Am Dinner
Competitors will be paired up with 3 amateurs from the Victoria Golf Club, and be eligible for a birdie pot and skins game while playing their practice round.
11:30 Registration & Practice Facility Opens
13:00 First Round Tee Times (3somes, 10 minute intervals)
18:00 “Shootout at the Point” **
19:30 Post-Round F&B
Following Monday’s round, competitors will have the option of heading back out to VGC’s beautiful ocean holes, for a 3-hole shootout before heading in for dinner.
7:00 Practice Facility Opens
8:00 Final Round Tee Times (3somes, 10 min intervals)
12:30 Post-Round F&B
13:00 Awards Presentation
We ask that competitors finishing in the top 3 positions stick around for the Championship Trophy presentation. Thank you.
** Additional Purses available for Sunday’s Pro Am, as well as Monday’s Shootout.
REGISTRATION & SCORING AREA
Upon arrival please proceed directly to registration. Please ensure you are at the 1st tee at least 10 minutes before your scheduled tee time. Failure to turn in your scorecard after your round could lead to disqualification. It is the player's responsibility to ensure there are 18 scores and two signatures on her scorecard.
Following the second round, an awards reception and presentation will be held immediately following play at Victoria Golf Club. At this time, the PGA of BC Women's Championship Trophy will be awarded.
Our Preferred Partners at the Accent Inn Victoria are the official accommodation provider for this event.
Discounted pricing is available when booking using the online promo code: PGABC
- Jessica Claggett, Two Eagles Golf Course & Academy
- Rhona Law, Blue Ocean Golf Club
- Shanlee Johnston, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- Michelle McCann, Uplands Golf Club
- Stephanie Wong, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- Ashley Zibrik, Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club
- Shania Remandaban, The Vancouver Golf Club
- Kyla Inaba, Predator Ridge Golf Resort
- Kate Weir, Bighorn Golf & Country Club
- Helene Delisle, Fairwinds Golf Club
- Winnie Hyun, Marine Drive Golf Club
- Kattereya Kennedy, Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club
- Sandra Comadina, McCleery Golf Course
- Christine Wong, University Golf Club
- Michelle Waters, Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club
- Eva Kovacs, Ceadar Hill Golf Course
- Megan Kathleen Hodgson, Olympic View Golf Club