AUGUST 4, 2020
RICHMOND, BC (PGA of British Columbia) – The 2020 PGA of BC Buying Show, taking place Oct. 14-15, will once again provide a forum for golf-industry suppliers to make key connections with PGA of BC Professionals and retailers, all while being conducted in a virtual format to keep all participants safe amid ongoing public-health concerns.
For decades, the PGA of BC Buying Show has acted as a one-stop shop for retailers to view the products and services available from show exhibitors and to place orders for the upcoming golf season. As the largest show of its kind in British Columbia, the Association is proud to continue offering this event in an online-only capacity during a challenging and unprecedented season for all.
The PGA of BC is pleased to announce that registration for exhibitors is now open through Sept. 30. The registration fee to establish a Virtual Exhibitor Booth in the show will be $250 (plus GST), which represents a savings of more than 80 per cent off the cost of a traditional 10’x10’ booth at an in-person Buying Show.
All Buying Show activity will take place within a dedicated, private online platform that includes a “Show Floor” listing all participating exhibitors, where attendees can access all Virtual Exhibitor Booths and the contents within. Following registration, exhibitors will receive access to administration of their Virtual Exhibitor Booth to upload their relevant content for attendees.
Each Virtual Exhibitor Booth registration will include the following capabilities and amenities:
- Access to the Buying Show platform and Virtual Exhibitor Booth administration credentials for two (2) company representatives, with access for additional representatives available for purchase
- Ability to brand booth with organizational logo(s) and introductory/welcome video
- Ability to create listings of available products, complete with pricing information, photos, videos and discounts unique to each item
- Ability to upload catalogues or other documents for attendees to download and view
- Ability to promote special Buying Show offer to attendees
- Capacity to connect Zoom account to booth to facilitate online, face-to-face meetings with attendees
- Ability for attendees to send direct messages to exhibitor representatives or to post messages to booth communication channel via show platform
- Access to listing of all Buying Show attendees, with functions to send messages and set meetings with specific individuals
- Ability for representatives of multiple exhibitors to be present in multiple booths simultaneously
- Access to free, interactive exhibitor webinar training to help set up your booth, as well as access to articles and guides within the platform’s Help Centre
Additionally, each exhibitor representative will enjoy the same access as regular attendees to all functions of the Buying Show, including access to:
- Learning and professional-development opportunities via sessions on the Foresight Sports Canada Education Stage
- SimplePay Show Lounge networking space
- Leaderboard tracking most active Buying Show attendees, with incentive prizing for top finishers
- Ability to visit front end of other Virtual Exhibitor Booths
Attendee registration information will be released closer to the event, but admission will remain free for PGA of BC Professionals and non-member buyers from PGA of BC facilities, as well as for members of the National Golf Course Owners Association Canada – BC Chapter. Prospective attendees from within the golf industry who do not meet one of these categories will be able to register for the show for a small fee, however the Buying Show remains a private industry event and will not be opened to the general public.
We look forward to welcoming all exhibitors and attendees to the virtual show in mid-October.
Please direct all inquiries to:
Communications & Marketing Manager, PGA of BC