Looking to fill an open position at your facility with a PGA of Canada member? Our Careers page is only accessible to members, and will assist in streamlining your employee search.
Posting a job on the PGA of BC website is a complimentary service available to facilities and recruiters as a means of seeking applicants to fill positions at golf facilities.
Job Posting Criteria
Postings must include a closing date – if one is not listed, the Association reserves the right to list the closing date 30 days from the date of posting. The posting will not be removed prior to this date. Compensation must be listed (reasonable ranges are accepted). The poster will be notified if the standard minimum compensation is not met. Please notify the PGA of BC Administration Office if you would like to extend the submission date. Old postings will not be saved.
Job Posting Distribution
- The posting will be published in the PGA of BC’s weekly newsletter to notify members of the new opening
- Positions will be posted on the Careers page on the PGA of BC website (note that this page is only accessible by PGA of BC members)
- All positions will also be forwarded to the PGA of Canada for posting on their website, where it is visible to all PGA of Canada members
- The PGA of BC reserves the right to refuse any position posting deemed inappropriate. The PGA of BC does not edit position postings and is not responsible for errors within the information received from the poster.
- Please forward all job postings to Donald Miyazaki, Executive Director, at email@example.com.