Bryn Parry - 2017 PGA of BC Assistants' Champion
Oliver Tubb, University Golf Club
May 26th, 2017.
Entry will be limited to first 69 registrants who meet the PGA of BC's eligibility requirements. Should the Senior's Championship not reach 21 participants, more Assistants will be permitted to participate.
$16,695; 1st - $3,000, 2nd - $1,750, 3rd - $1,250
PDP POINTS AVAILABLE
Golf Casual See here for detailed description.
Open to all Candidates for Membership & Teaching and Class "A" Professionals in good standing. When the field is full, priority will be given to those members employed at a golf facility.
The scoring format for the PGA of BC Assistants’ Championship is a 36-hole stroke play competition. Scorecards should be returned to the PGA of BC scoring table immediately after completion of play.
DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES
The use of electronic distance measuring devices is permitted in PGA of BC events. Those devices capable of measuring distance ONLY will be permitted. Devices capable of measuring other factors, such as elevation change, are NOT permitted.
Practice round can be booked through directly through Salmon Arm Golf Club by calling the Golf Shop at (250) 832-4727. Local players are encouraged to play their practice in advance of the Sunday before. Out of town teams, time have been blocked off times starting at 11:30am on Sunday, June 4th, 2017.
REGISTRATION & SCORING AREA
Upon arrival please proceed to registration. Immediately after play please remember to proceed to the designated scoring area and submit your scorecard.
CLASS 'A' QUALIFICATION SCORE
Candidates for Membership may use the PGA of BC Assistants' Championship as a means to achieve their Class 'A' qualification score. The CFM must declare their intent to count their scores from the Assistants' Championship to the PGA of BC's administration team before hitting their opening tee shot in Round 1.
The use of power carts is NOT PERMITTED at the Assistants’ Championship. Medical exemptions ONLY
Following second round play on Tuesday an awards reception and presentation will be held in the Salmon Arm Golf Club clubhouse. Please make every effort to stay until the awards presentation has concluded. Prize checks will be mailed within 5 business days.
There is very limited availability in Salmon Arm for the tournament dates as there is a Conference in town. We will be working on finding a few other options for participants, but it is highly advisable to book your accommodations early.
The PGA of BC has secured a room block at the Podollan Inn Salmon Arm. The block includes 18 Queen Executive Rooms priced at $139.50/night plus taxes and fees. When calling in, please refer to the 'PGA of BC Assistants' & Senior's Championship'. All rooms include complimentary Continental Breakfast Buffet and free Wi-Fi (throughout the property). Each of the rooms is equipped with a small fridge, Keurig coffee machine, and microwave. Rooms will be released to the public 3 weeks in advance on May 14th, 2017.
There is also a special room rate Adam Blair has helped us secure at Quaaout Lodge & Spa. Located approximately 40 minutes from Salmon Arm Golf Club, you will be able to book at a discounted rate of $149 per night. Please contact the Lodge directly (250) 679-3090 and quote the PGA of BC Assistants'/ Senior's Championship to secure your accommodation. The room block will be in place until May 10th.
- Nathan Grieve, Salmon Arm Golf Club
- Shingo Akizuki, Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club
- Lenny Cyr, Seymour Golf & Country Club
- Cody Bell, Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club
- Clark MacPherson, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- Finlay Young, Harvest Golf Club
- Jeff Buder, McCleery Golf Club
- Drew Scollon, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- Greg Pool, Capilano Golf & Country Club
- Tom Flockhart, Quilchena Golf & Country Club
- Jake Pilon, Sunset Ranch Golf & Country Club
- Matt Makinson, Eaglequest Golf at Coyote Creek
- Matthew Steger, McCleery Golf Club
- John Shin, Northview Golf Academy
- Kyle McMurphy, Eaglequest Golf at Coquitlam
- Derek Whipple, Greenacres Golf Course
- Luke Bogdan, Ledgeview Golf & Country Club
- Dave Munn, Talking Rock Golf Course
- Sergej Dronov, Pacific Golf Academy
- Mark Kitts, Quilchena Golf & Country Club
- Daniel Yoon, Richmond Country Club
- Jim Han, Rob Houlding Golf Academy
- Justin Ford, Bear Mountain Golf Resort
- Isaac Weintraub, Gorge Vale Golf Club
- Brad Liptrot, Olympic View Golf Club
- Trevor Marko, Nicklaus North Golf Club
- Axle Riley, Highland Pacific Golf Course
- Conner Kozak, Okanagan Golf Club
- Ryan Desharnais, Okanagan Golf Club
- Mike Haraguchi, Capilano Golf & Country Club
- Andrew Smeeth, Cheam Mountain Golf Course
- Larry Park, Seymour Creek Golf Center
- Travis Busch, Pheasant Glen Golf Resort
- Mark Bicknell, Victoria Golf Club
- Sean Ko, Seymour Creek Golf Centre
- Brayden Eriksen, Pheasant Glen Golf Resort
- Stephane Wong, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- Tim Wilson, Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club
- Kevin Stinson, Cheam Mountain Golf Course
- Matthew Steinbach, Simon Fraser University
- Jeff DeBou, Seymour Creek Golf Centre
- Justin Min, University Golf Club
- Oliver Tubb, University Golf Club
- Justin Fram, Victoria Golf Club
- Ben McKendrick, Capilano Golf & Country Club
- Ethan Danish, Two Eagles Golf Course & Academy
- Jordan Rourke, Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- Jason Cordes, Eaglequest Golf Centre at Coquitlam
- David Stashuk, Capilano Golf & Country Club
- Branden Stewart, Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club
- Mike Heenan, Vancouver Golf Club
- Graham Ogden, Richmond Country Club
- Brian Wise, Glacier Greens Golf Club
- Terrance Drader, Victoria Golf Club
- Jaegan Patron, Bear Mountain Golf Resort
- Alex Lisowski, Sunshine Coast Golf and Country Club
- Jared Siminoff, Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club
- Connor Rosenlund, Seymour Golf & Country Club
- Bryn Parry, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- Miles Palahniuk, Harvest Golf Club
- Connor Taiji, Victoria Golf Club
- Justin Baillargeon, Predator Ridge Golf Resort
- Colin McIntosh, Chilliwack Golf Club