Richmond Country Club
9100 Steveston Hwy
Richmond, BC V7A 1M5
PGA OF BC Members: $39.00 + GST
NON-Members: $69.00* + GST *Please note that all Guests must be sponsored by a Class "A" PGA of BC Member in order to attend.
Thursday January 18th (4:00PM)
Available PDP Points:
4 Points for in region members
6 points for out of region members
9:30AM: Registration Opens
10:00AM: ALAN PALMER, Director of Golf, Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club, DALE SCHIENBEIN Head Professional, Seymour Golf & Country Club & DAVE ZIBRIK, Head Professional, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
11:00AM: KEVIN MACDONALD, Personal and Professional Success Coach, Clarity Success Coaching
12:00PM: Lunch Served (Included)
1:00PM: MATTHEW PALSENBARG, Head Teaching Professional, Northview Golf Academy
- ALAN PALMER, Director of Golf, Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club
DALE SCHIENBEIN, Head Professional, Seymour Golf & Country Club
DAVE ZIBRIK, Head Professional, Point Grey Golf & Country Club
Topic: Career Advancement: Pathways to Becoming a Head Professional
- What is the career path and time line of a typical PGA of Canada Head Professional?
- What roles and/or learning experiences are most impactful to having a successful career?
- What mindset, education, certification, and memberships help to accelerate a Head Professional’s Career?
- Question & Answer
- KEVIN MACDONALD, Personal and Professional Success Coach, Clarity Success Coaching
Topic: The Game Changing Ingredient
- What it is!
- What difference it makes!
- If you have it!
- What happens if you don’t!
- How to take it to another level!
- How to lead it!
- MATTHEW PALSENBARG, Head Teaching Professional, Northview Golf Academy
Topic: Lessons Learned: Examining Trends in BC’s Golf Teaching Industry
- What should PGA of Canada Teaching Professionals be charging for a lesson
- The different aspect of teaching and how they should effect your hourly rate
- Question & Answer surrounding recent PGA of BC Teaching Survey